I’m a poet and I wasn’t even aware of that fact. Or something like that. One liners have never been my forte.
Big news this week, Tom of the Close joins the ranks of Podcasting big-wigs. Yes, that was me on The Redboy Podcast, being interviewed. Let me tell you, since that time I’ve been mobbed on the street, I’ve had relatives ring me up, I’ve received a couple of book deals, absolute havoc. But seriously folks, click your way on over to The Redboy Podcast (between you and me they need all the help they can get). I’m just kidding, those guys crack me up.
Speaking of which, only time for a short entry this week. I’ll just leave a few dot points. Use you imagination and fill in my usual ravens.
- Rice cookers are good – I thought a saucepan would do the job but rice cookers are much better
- Can’t get Dr Pepper in Australia – I found a petition and signed it – Google it
- Talk like a pirate day was last week
- Almost finished uni – tearing my hair out with last assignments
- Please leave a comment, I feel like I’m talking to myself here!
Take care of yourselves, I don’t know what I’d do without you.