Tomorrow I turn 26. Now don’t feel like you have to get me anything, seriously. Just having your readership is all the kind token I require, but just in case you wanted to get me something, I’ve compiled a list of a couple of things that I wouldn’t mind. Y’know, just in the off-chance that you were stuck for ideas…
- The BMW R1200R – A motorbike that is all attitude with no pretensions. Not unlike me in many ways.
- Red’s new Scarlet 3K Camera (my JVC is almost due for an upgrade)
- The Lexus LS Hybrid 08 – Because we’ve all got to do our bit for the environment
- A can of Dr Pepper (you can’t get that stuff here)
- A Bell 407 Helicopter – this would seriously cut down my commute
- A Saeco Primea Cappuccino Touch Plus – I do like a nice morning cuppa
- A Mitsubishi LaserVue laser TV – because there’s nothing that cannot be improved somehow with a laser
Well, now I’m stuck for ideas. Oh yes, I like anything with cashews in it and also anonymous donations to World Vision.
Love, peace and spaghetti,